Wednesday, July 15, 2009

DO NOT COME THIS EARLY...

I'm sorry, Dash, but you're just going to have to wait six more days until your Nana Carol gets here. She didn't get to be here for Delaney's birth, so she needs to be here for yours. Anytime after July 21st around early evening, come on...but wait until then!!

I had a LOT of contractions last night. I even timed them on my nifty iphone app that does contraction timing. It's so handy because it records duration and frequency. They were running five to seven minutes apart but only lasting under a minute. They're uncomfortable and crampy and they make me very tired. I did the water and resting and around 10pm they faded away.

Here's hoping to a day with many many less contractions.

Delaney and I will be going to babygym this morning and then heading out to a playgroup this afternoon. Zap has some stuff going on at work the next few days that mean a wonky schedule, so we'll be playing with that as well the next few days.

No comments: