Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a great Easter as a family. The Easter Bunny visited and hid all of Delaney's eggs and left Delaney, Dash, and even Mama some really wonderful Easter baskets.
However, I do remember asking the Easter Bunny to pass me by this year. He didn't, but I'm not going to complain about some incredibly tasty chocolate. Persistent bunny :)

Delaney hunted for eggs in the early morning, then my mom joined us to go to the Easter service at our church. We had a great time at the church service and after being away for a few weeks, it was nice to get back and see everyone. After church and some socializing, we came back home for naps.




Following our naps, we all went to Joyce and Jerry's home to do Easter with the Riecken side of our family. We had so much fun, laughing and talking with everyone. Delaney hunted eggs with Lance and we all ate a wonderful dinner.



I've got some great new pictures to add, but because there's so many, I'm going to put them in smaller. If you want to view them larger, click on them :)

No comments: