Monday, December 15, 2008

i feel human again

I felt horrible this weekend. Not bad, not crappy. Horrible. I know that I'm generally given to exaggeration, but all I could do was lay on the couch and moan. I had morning sickness all day and my entire body was incredibly achy.
Now I know that I have one of the best husbands on the planet, but this weekend he really showed me that the part in our vows, where I said I was incredibly honored to call him my husband is so true. He did everything this weekend and let me lay in bed or on the couch. I know he's worn out, bless his heart, so I owe him big time.
Sunday I started feeling better. My morning sickness has kicked into vomit stage (as of this morning) but I don't feel nearly as horrible as I did this weekend. All I can think is that I had a cold or a flu bug or something on top of being newly pregnant and nauseated all day.
We took Delaney to her nine month checkup today. We did a language/social skills checklist to see if there were any symptoms of Austim and we really are blessed to have no concerns about Delaney. She's in the 50% percentile for height (27 inches) and the 75% for weight (20.2 pounds) and head circumference (which I don't remember). Dr. has no concerns about her and thinks she gets cuter every visit (so do we of course). Just good news all around.
We had our first winter snow and everything is all white and pretty. I'm hoping we have a white Christmas this year.
I need to run and eat lunch, but I just wanted to let y'all know I'm back :)

2 comments:

De, Christa, and Murphy said...

Oh you poor thing. I hope things keep on the up and up! And great news about Delaney's check-up!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! What a SMALL world!!! This is Amanda, as in Jon Wolf's wife. Zap and Jon were best friends in high school. I didn't know you knew Christa too... We need to get to know each other better.
Congratulations on your second pregnancy!
May your morning sickness pass before you know it.