Monday, January 19, 2009

quick update

I have just a few minutes for an update..
-We had a doctor's appointment and an ultrasound. The ultrasound was wonderful and more than we expected. We had an 8 week ultrasound with Delaney and she was a little ball with a heartbeat..This one had arms, legs, kicking and moving and all the good stuff. It was really exciting. We're working on putting pictures up. Oh. and the heartbeat was 170...
per the dr, all looks good. Nothing really exciting to report there. Other than, when you're pregnant, it's like "Welcome into my Hoo..". I don't enjoy that part.
-I'm starting to feel a little better. Today is the second day that I haven't taken a Zofran (nausea med) the minute I woke up and I didn't take one at all yesterday. My energy level seems to be returning in the late afternoon/early evening, which is really nice.
-Work is going okay. I'm completely swamped with a more than double caseload for a full time employee and I'm part time and I have two people to supervise as assistants and one of them is lovely and independent and the other requires a lot of work. Plus, I'm not really getting to see kids because I'm doing paperwork on 83 kids.
-Zap seems to be doing really well. I know he's always tired and worked to the bone, so I'm hoping to start helping him out a little more as I get more energy and it gets a little warmer outside (I'd like to start walking the dog for him soon).
-Oh. My dad's coming in town tomorrow. It will be only his second time meeting Delaney. He started trucking again and got a load out here. We're really excited about that.

That's about it. There's just not that much to share and I don't want to bore you all silly :)

No comments: