Friday, February 27, 2009

she's not such a baby anymore

We're under 20 days until her birthday and I'm so excited about the parties we'll be having. We're having a "friends" party and a family party. The friends party is on Friday and the family party is on Saturday.
Today, I think I saw her take six to seven steps. She's just getting so big. She walked a lot of steps tonight and Zap just looked at me like she told him she was getting married in six weeks. It is really funny how many moments you just look at her like "could you stop growing up because I can't take much more". But she's learning so many new things. Her new trick is when you say "awwww", she'll put her head on your shoulder or on her own shoulder. What's so funny is how she looks at you with these HUGE flirty eyes. She knows exactly what she's doing. Watch out all you little one year old boys. Give her sixteen years and she'll be breaking YOUR heart.

No comments: