Saturday, February 21, 2009

under a month now...

until a very important day...Delaney's First Birthday!! I have to say that I've had a very hard time emotionally with my little baby turning one. It just went by way too fast. She's absolutely amazing though and I'm learning that as she grows I'm going to be even more excited by all the things that she learns and all the ways she makes me laugh, smile, and love her more every day. We're planning a ladybug themed birthday party and getting excited about that has helped me. I'm looking forward to it being a fun celebration.
Also on Delaney's First Birthday, we're going to have our big ultrasound to see how this new little one is doing and what flavor we get this time. I'm not sure that I have any ideas, but I think that if I were pressed, I would say girl. But having said that, I don't feel at all confident about it.
I started feeling baby movements a few days ago. Not really the "champagne bubbles" I first felt with Delaney but really tiny kicks. It's also making me feel so much more excited than I have about this pregnancy. That feeling of "realness" is starting to sink in. My pain is starting to get better as well, which is a big component of how this pregnancy has been going. I only went to PT once this week and I'm still walking :) Always a plus!

No comments: