Sunday, January 24, 2010

traveling fools

I've had a travel bug lately, so last Friday I headed to the Bellevue Children's museum with Delaney and Dash. We met my friend Laura and her two boys, Emmett and Bridger. We had a really fun time. We've known them a long time and they recently moved to Woodenville so we haven't seen them for a while.
Dealeny had a really good time. We've been to the museum there once before so I knew it would be fun. We hung out in the baby/toddler area where they have a large climbing area. Delaney climbed it over and over and over again! I was so proud of her!
She also played with Emmett here and there. She's been "asking" about him, I guess, lately. She'll just start yelling "Emmett" around the house. It's adorable.

After our fun on Friday, I still wanted to see some new things on Saturday and I thought it would be great that Zap was with us. We decided to check out the Everett Children's Museum. It's just a little past Seattle, so it was just over an hour and a half drive. Thankfully, the babies slept a lot of the way there. We got there around noon and loved it from the start. It's a great museum. It is designed really well and Delaney was able to participate in all of the exhibits at least a little bit.

This is the Vet's office and Pharmacy. Delaney was working the phones.
"Ta-Da" at the stage. They had a tv and video camera on so the kids could watch themselves and this was Delaney's favorite part.
Sliding at the outdoor playground on the roof!

Delaney playing pilot; she was loving the buttons and gadgets.

COW!!!

Delaney loved the bank where the money went around and around.

Dashy and his new love, his Sophie teething giraffe.

how cute is he??

he's adorable. too stinking cute.

2 comments:

MamaSophia said...

Looks like so much fun! We'll have to check them out.

De, Christa, and Murphy said...

That second to last photo of Dashy is just KILLING me! OMGoshama!
I've gotta check those museums out. They sound wonderful.