Thursday, April 29, 2010

mama's getting away this weekend

and I'm getting excited. But I'm also feeling really anxious. I'm hoping that Dash will take the formula, since I wasn't able to pump enough breast milk for him.
I have no fears or anxiety about Zap taking care of them for 48 hours on his own. I mean, that's why I had kids with the man, right?
I know that my anxiety is coming from the fact that I won't be in control while I'm gone. That's it. I'm not worried about what the kids will or won't eat, what they'll wear, what they'll do, or anything else. Just that I won't controlling what they eat, wear, and do.
I'm going with a group organized by my friend Christa and its about getting our "GLOW" back in our life. It's needed. It's time I take a break from these little guys. Some days can be rough.
Except that today was a great day and I'm totally rethinking it :)
We'll be going to a cabin about an hour and a half away and we have no agenda for the weekend except to enjoy the company, read books, and enjoy relaxing.
I'll be sure to post pictures!

No comments: