Monday, July 28, 2008

maybe not teething...

Well, the last two days, Delaney had a big, red, diffuse rash on her cha-cha area and bum. So I took her into the doctor's today and he said he thought it was a contact dermatitis, meaning that something touching her irritated her. So he recommended 1% hydro cortisone cream. He said that the rash was probably irritating her more than the teeth. The appointment actually was really quick, so I think that next time I have multiple questions I'll schedule an appointment rather than go to the walk in hours. I love the walk in hours, but he just isn't able to really set aside time to discuss a number of things.
I kinda was hoping Delaney was teething, just so we could get it over with. But she's not (at least we don't think she is) and we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

No comments: