Wednesday, November 19, 2008

at 8 months..

Yesterday was Delaney's eight month birthday and I think that both Zap and I are feeling bittersweet about how quickly she is growing. In the past two days, she' started taking about five steps with her little "lawnmower" walker. She's been crawling for a few weeks now and it just seems that all of this is happening so fast. It is really exciting to watch her change and grow and learn new things. I love seeing her personality appear and start maybe having an idea of who she is going to be.
But it's hard thinking about that little baby who loved nursing and snuggling with mommy - she still likes to snuggle when she's tired-as a walker.

1 comment:

De, Christa, and Murphy said...

Hola, chica and family! I found your blog and so here I am, catching up on your life and all that jazz.

I know what you mean about babies growing up so fast! Yikes!!!

I'll send you an invitation to our blog when I get your home email addy.

xox, ~Christa