Wednesday, November 12, 2008

busy, but typical day

Today was pretty busy. When we woke up, Edgar was ready to go for a walk. So we got suited up, despite the rain, and headed out. I was pretty proud of myself that I was able to walk the whole circuit at the park while carrying that backpack. I used the rain shield for the first time and it did a great job of keeping the wind and rain out of Delaney's face. Edgar had a great time as usual, running around chasing his ball and doing his business.
Once we got home, we got dressed and packed up to go to baby gym. We go twice a week and we really love it. We sing songs, talk to other moms, and let the babies crawl around. For some reason today, all the moms were chatty and I found myself doubled over with laughter more than one time.
We also made a stop at our favorite pet store and picked Edgar up some new bones. He seems very happy with the pressed rawhide circle I brought home.
Once we got home, Delaney was in no mood for a nap (she dozed in the car and as far as she was concerned, that was all the nap she needed) so we played bubbles, ate a little lunch, watched a few minutes of t.v. together, and just generally played.
Delaney decided to take a nap about two hours later (just before Daddy got home to help) and now, about 1/2 an hour later, she's waking up.
Tonight, I'm getting my eyes checked - since having Delaney they haven't been great. I have a hard time driving at night and just reading in general is getting harder.
off to pick up my baby that didn't sleep enough.

1 comment:

Keren said...

love the blog!! Keep em coming :)
LuvBug12683 from "Thenest"