Monday, December 1, 2008

letting the cat out of the bag!!

I suck at secrets. At least, my secrets. So. here it is....We're expecting again. We officially "tried" for two or three months. We're really blessed to be able to conceive easily. I have a close friend who struggled with infertility and I know it was really hard on her.
We found out the day before Thanksgiving, so it was incredibly special. Our families are all excited and we're both incredibly excited.
Currently, I'm about four weeks along. I'll put a little ticker up so we can all see it. I feel great. No heartburn or morning sickness yet.
Delaney is doing well. She had a very busy day today. Pediatrician to check out a rash, grocery store for baby veggies and fruits, back home to get a bath and pack for our pictures, off to baby gym and from there to 8/9 month pictures. We were crazy busy. I can't wait to show you all the pictures!
I need to run, but I thought I'd spill the beans!

2 comments:

Growing Up Rutledge said...

Congratulations! The pictures are awesome!

De, Christa, and Murphy said...

Congratulations, happy family! Your header is adorable!