Monday, November 9, 2009

he giggles



Well, of course he does, Mama.
I've been anxiously awaiting Dash's first giggle. I remembered that Delaney giggled for the first time while she and I were in Savannah GA visiting my mom and grandmother. I know I really shouldn't compare, but I knew we had to be getting close to his giggle.
He did it yesterday, which Zap and Delaney were out walking Edgar. It was seriously one of the the cutest things I've ever heard. It's not a belly laugh; more like a "heh, heh" laugh.
So I understand that they aren't the same, but for some bizarre reason, I'm surprised by everything that is different between them.
I've been recovering from a cold the last few days and Zap has been taking excellent care of me and the babies. I'm finally feeling like my old self and we're going to get back to our normal schedule this week.

No comments: