Wednesday, November 18, 2009

it's been a week

since I last updated.
We haven't been up to a whole lot. We had a nice relaxing weekend with not too much on our agenda. We picked up the house a little to get it ready for Mammaw and Mom's visits.
We (everybody except Dash) got our swine flu shots (or nasal mists in our case). That was a little rough. Zap and I both had minor colds and Delaney had a really hard day the next day. She just doesn't handle shots well. She didn't sleep the night she got it and she threw a pretty bad tantrum going down for her nap the next day. She only slept an hour then and woke up pretty much still in the tantrum. She is just not my sweet baby when she feels like that.
I think its having the new chemicals in her body and the way they make her feel. I also think that she's been trying to cut her eye teeth now for a few months and the shot seemed to make it a little worse.

Well, they're up to start their day, so I better get them. Today's going to be a little easier than yesterday. I feel it already :)

No comments: