Sunday, December 27, 2009

more Christmas pictures

I have more pictures to share with you all :)

Also, an update..Delaney seems to be feeling a little better. Her fever was down today after a morning dose of Tylenol. And just before dinner (after being a pill all day) she told us "owie" and "teeth", so she got a second dose of Tylenol.

Zap seems to be feeling better as well, so good news all around.

Dash and I went to church this morning without Delaney and Zap. We were a little concerned about her fever and her possibly being contagious. Dash and I had a great time as we always do.

Upcoming this week, a playdate or two and then we're hosting a Noon Year's Eve party for all of our friends. This way, the kids can ring in New Year's (at noon) without having to stay up all night!

As promised, more pictures!

Christmas kisses with Papa:


Family Christmas picture 2009

Just a note that Zap hasn't put on a ton of weight; he's using his belly to help support Dashy.

Messy haired mommy Christmas kisses


Papa and Dashy enjoying Christmas morning.


Dash has started on rice cereal. He thinks it's okay.


I had gone upstairs for three minutes (I actually watched the clock) one day to put Dash to bed. I had left Delaney watching Sesame Street. When I came down, here's what I saw:




and lastly, Delaney really enjoys licking the spoon after we make brownies together.

No comments: